Avon and Bristol Woodturners
You will need Acrobat Reader to view Turnings. If you do not have this please click
Our Newsletter ‘Turnings’ is published monthly. The current and last year issues are shown below. For older issues please contact the editor at email@example.com
Members wishing to receive only an email copy should also contact the editor.
July - no issue
December - no issue
● Robin’s star turn.
● Improve your hand-eye coordination with this simple toy - Dave explains.
● How observant are you? See page 6.
● Things to do during lockdown - Ian explains what he’s been doing
● Something for the garden
● See members’ photos
● What is a “singapore ball?
● Dave has the answer
● Candlesticks old and new
● Hooke and holland - an unbelievable discovery
● Is zoom here to stay?
● A tribute to Avon and Bristol Woodturners founding father, the late
Don White, with a moving tribute by Sandra Atkins, one of the few
current club members who knew him personally.
● Wood is inherently unstable and this can result in a bruised ego. Mike explains